Communicating Your Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Creating Effective Policies & Procedures
Available Now - (recorded on March 31, 2021)
Become an industry leader and showcase your agency's commitment to diversity and inclusion. Create a culture of respect and understanding that benefits employees, patients, business associates, and future generations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Showcase your diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategy
- Boost performance by unleashing the power of differences
- Improve communication and collaboration among multifaceted employees
- Reach ethnically, racially, and generationally diverse patients
- Recruit and retain millennials, minorities, and other sought-after talent
- Hire staff and business associates who reflect the communities you serve
- Promote women, minorities, and other underrepresented leaders
- Eliminate bias and cultivate a culture of respect
- Use training tricks to start the inclusivity conversation
- Reduce harassment, discrimination, and hostile work environment claims
- Put best practices-based D&I policy to work immediately
Does your hospice or home care company have a diversity and inclusion (D&I) policy? Have you taken steps to ensure employees, including remote staff, support rather than sink your commitment to operating an unbiased, respectful culture, free from harassment and discrimination? All it takes is one racially insensitive tweet or gender-biased text to turn off patients, employees, recruits, and the community. Don't allow insensitive email, prejudiced posts, vitriolic video chat, or bullying blogs to undercut your D&I strategy and damage your organization's reputation. Learn how to put best practices-based content rules, editorial guidelines, and policies governing email, Zoom, social media, mobile devices, and other electronic communications tools to work.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This informative session is a must for diversity and inclusion managers, human resources managers, lawyers, compliance officers, directors, administrators, and anyone responsible for policy and compliance management.